iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sharpened setup

Started by Stephen1, February 19, 2012, 01:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen1

I have an older sharpener. I am trying to set the angle for the 10degree blades. It was set and then somehow I moved it. I was given a new template with my cam. when I place it under the motor on the clamp I end up.with the stone to far off the blade. it is the template with the octagon shape. Not what came with the sharpener . where does this template sit size I can adjust the stone?
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

bandmiller2

Stephen,we would have to know the brand of sharpener.I use a machinests protractor head to check the hook. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Stephen1

Hi Frank, after spending all afternoon taking the sharpener apart,  I now have it working,  :) don't really know what I did wrong :-X but at least it is working nowI found my my metal protractor, and used it at 1st to set the angle and it worked just fine.
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Thank You Sponsors!