iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood Mizer cash and carry

Started by Wlmedley, October 08, 2022, 07:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wlmedley

Just got back from Paul Bunyan show in Ohio.If not for my wife I would still be there looking around.Amazing the amount of stuff they had there.Saw this at Wood Mizer display.Had several smaller mills ready to load up.

Bill Medley WM 126-14hp , Husky372xp ,MF1020 ,Homemade log arch,GMC2500,Oregon log splitter,Honda Pioneer 700,Kabota 1700

WV Sawmiller

Sorry I missed you there. I went to the WM tent and was talking to the folks and met one guy and asked him if he worked for WM and he told me, yes, it was his company. He was the president of the company. Nice folks all around. 
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

rooster 58

I was there today, along with my wife Kathy. We bought a huge 🍪 to make a table our of. We rode on a golf cart to get our truck, load the cookie, then go pay for it. On the way back to the truck, the gentleman driving the cart revealed to me that he was the former owner of Northeast Hardwoods, whee I was employed as a lumber inspector at the Marienville site. He asked if I knew  Steve Baker. I aaid yeah, he was the mill manager, and my boss. He said yeah, Steve worked for me  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!