iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Dirty jobs

Started by jtmccallum, August 28, 2007, 08:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtmccallum

Mike Rowe is logging with mules on Discovery Channels Dirty Jobs. 
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

Radar67

It repeats at 11 CST tonight.

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

thecfarm

Oh no,  The Butt Brothers  again. It's a good show to watch.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Cowboy Bob

Ya all can tell that Mike feller ifin he wants to see dirty, tell him
to come visit me after moving about movin 4or 500 head of dairy
cows from one place to another . I done invented a new name to
that green stuff s..t soup. Worst part hard to get outa yr duds.
Just as the boss have to wash them britches in the fastest runnin
waterin hole you can find for 3-4 days at a clip. Aint the most pleasant
smell eather.  AINT IT SO.....
Creek Dairy Sales~Owner/Operator
Cows or Bulls~You want em, we buy em, I sell em
Quality not Quantity

Faron

You ought to send them that idea , Bob.  They might jump at the chance.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Roxie

:D  We have assigned Cowboy Bob's laundry "categories" similar to hurricane warnings.

Category One:  Normal laundry, ok to come into contact with other laundry ~ place clothes in hamper.

Category Two:  Clothing can enter house, but avoid contract with normal laundry ~ throw clothes down basement steps.

Category Three:  Clothing cannot enter house ~ strip naked in garage and leave clothes for soaking.

Category Four:  Clothing cannot enter house OR garage ~ strip naked on back porch and leave clothes for hoseing off.

Cateogory Five:  Clothing beyond the ability of any human to clean ~ change into spare set of clothes kept in truck, before getting in truck and throw clothes in trash.

The only time this system breaks down is somewhere between a Category 4 and 5.  There are times when CB thinks "this shirt can be saved" and removes it from the trash and I put it back, and he removes it and I put it back........   

Say when

bedway

Roxie, that gave me a good chuckle,,thanks,,bedway :D

sawguy21

:D :D Sounds like category 5 would need to be shot so they would lie down. Course, that would be after Cowboy Bob is out of them. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Norm

Gee wiz Roxie what do you do during cat 3 or 4 changes to keep the neighbors from talking....also Bob make sure she's not around with a wet towel to snap with during these times. ;D

Thank You Sponsors!