iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Hats are In!

Started by Jeff, March 16, 2012, 07:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorb

Why would you measure the number of hats you have remaining with a boat?
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Slabs

Quote from: Mooseherder on March 24, 2012, 01:21:34 AM
I just thought up a new Grits joke. ;D

How do you know everyone in town made Grits on the same day?

Everything else would also be normal.
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: doctorb on March 26, 2012, 09:18:25 PM
Why would you measure the number of hats you have remaining with a boat?

:D :D :D :D :D The more I read this, the more I  :D Doc.

Can't wait on Jeff's answer and I'm not sure I want to.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Slabs

Quote from: Jeff on March 23, 2012, 09:00:57 PM
The cups are programmed so that if they come into direct contact with grits, the logo peels off.

The grits belong on the plate with the eggs, ham and a pool of red-eye gravy to dip the biscuits in.

The hats and cups came in last Tuesday.  USPS is swuff.  Two working days from Michigan to Florida.

Thanks Jeff
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

wood monger

Hey Jeff, got my hat and mug Friday. Thanks alot, they are my new favorites.

Mooseherder

Hats could be used as bailing apparatus if said boat sprung a leak.
Two would be good to have, one fer each hand eh?

Jeff

Having one of the highest number of boats per capita in Michigan, we tend to use our boats for all sorts of things when the ice is on the lakes. Just a tarp, or flipped upside down and they become an off season mini-storage unit.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

redbeard

recieved my hats today thanks!
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Holmes

Sent my order in  today for 2 hats. 
Think like a farmer.

Jeff

Quote from: Holmes on March 27, 2012, 11:07:39 PM
Sent my order in  today for 2 hats.

No order notices came in today. I went and checked the software and it shows no orders either, so I'm not sure how you sent an order.  :-\

doctorb

My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Mooseherder

wwsjr

Got mine today, great cap. Only 2 days via USPS from MI to MS.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Brad_bb

Got mine, hat and mug, thanks!!
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

doctorb

Got my hat yesterday.  A truck pulled up in front of my house with a boat trailered behind.  Little postal guy jumped out of the boat and handed me my hat.  Thanks, Jeff! :D

trapper

How about a picture of a new big fish and you with your new FF hat?
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

MrPete

Got home from Vacation today.  There was a little box here with my name on it.  My hats arrived home before I did.  Thanks Jeff!

Holmes

My hats came in today.  They are great..
Think like a farmer.

Jeff

You were the last one to order one.  Looks like I'm going to be able to wear a brand new hat every month for the next 10 years.  :)

inspectorwoody

Got mine. Nice Hat.

Thanks Jeff  :)

doctorb

Bass season opens this Friday.  I'll see if I can show my new hat off to some lunker.

AvT

Quote from: Jeff on April 03, 2012, 07:51:08 PM
You were the last one to order one.  Looks like I'm going to be able to wear a brand new hat every month for the next 10 years.  :)

Don't want to put a friendly hat and mug reminder up in the header area up there^^^^?
Wannabe sawyer, Cord King M1820 firewood processor Palax KS35 Ergo firewood Processor, 5403 John Deere, Bunch of other farm equipment,   LT70 Remote Woodmizer.  All good things but the best things in life are free.. If you don't believe me.. hold your breath for 2 minutes

westyswoods

OK I give up call me stupid but how do I order plus pay for the hats and a mug.

I"ll take two hats and one mug. Check, paypal or what,where and how much.
Da

Westy
Stay Safe and Be Healthy
Westy

beenthere

Westy
Don't give up.
Click on the link in the first post of this thread, and you will end up at the forestry forum store.
8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!