iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Camera

Started by Frank_Pender, December 26, 2005, 08:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

Oh, so it's the wife's camera.  ;) 'What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine.'   :D :D ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Frank_Pender

You got that right SwampDonkey. :'(
Frank Pender

Tom_Averwater

Frank , Just think of it as a few more logs to saw.
He who dies with the most toys wins .

submarinesailor

SwampDonkey

About that statement "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine."  Have you been taking lesions from my wife??  I hear it ALL the time.

Bruce

Roxie

Frank, sweetie, the camera and jeans may eliminate the need for an anniversary present......but you MUST buy a card!  You DO have a card, right?! 
Say when

maple flats

If you need one, make it on the 'puter ;D Congratulations on 26, many never make it that far! 8) smiley_hillbilly_tub_base
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Frank_Pender

No Card, Roxie.  I gave her a kiss this morning at 9 minutes past 12:00. ;D

I will compose a poem, later this evening. 8) ;)
Frank Pender

DanG

Frank, try not to include the word "Nantucket" this time.  The next year will be easier for you if you can avoid that.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!