iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hey ya'll I am new

Started by TimberGhost, December 26, 2005, 02:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimberGhost

Whew!!! Finally got in!! Been trying since last night. I think I had everyone of the admins helping me!!! Thanks to all that helped me out.

Hello everyone I am new to the site here and thought I would introduce myself to everyone. I am TimberGh0st or Joe or TG. You can call me whatever you want as long as you don't call me late to dinner!!  ;) I am 26 years old and live in Marquette Michigan. I have been married for 4 years. I run a Sportmens Forum with a buddy of mine and it is growing by the day. I work at Sara Lee Bakery here in Mqt. and been there for 3 1/2 years now which is 3 years too long!!  ::) I am currently trying to get into the Michigan State Police or an MRI Technician.

Pasbuild is my father inlaw and he bribed me to come over here!! (I typed lol instead of using a Forestry Forum smiley, whats wrong with me?) just kidding!!  :D  He has been talking about this forum for a long time and the good comradery that goes on here. He has told me before to get on here but I have very little woodmilling or logging knowledge. He said that don't even matter because everyone is accepted!! I am pretty busy with my sportsmens forum and that ties up a lot of my time but I have been sneaking over here lately and doing some reading. And found the more reading that I did the more I ended up coming back to read more. Pasbuild said "Signup they won't treat ya no different". So here I am on The Forestry Forum!! Looks like a great site here and heck of a good group of people!! Looking forward to meeting some new friends here and BSing with ya'll.

~TG~
~TG~

Fla._Deadheader

Well then, Lemme be the first to say''WELCOME'' to the Forestry Forum.

Timberghost huh ??  Must have SOME sorta meaning ???
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Kevin_H.

Welcome welcome welcome, ya might want to get something to drink and snack on as you have a lot of back reading to do...

the good news is, the forestry forum test is open book. ;D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

TimberGhost

Quote from: Fla._Deadheader on December 26, 2005, 02:40:48 PM
  Timberghost huh ?? Must have SOME sorta meaning ???

One of the best camo patterns they ever made!!

And Thank You all for the warm and speedy welcome!!
~TG~

PawNature

GOVERMENT HAS WAY TO MUCH CONTROL OVER OUR LIVES!!!!

isawlogs

Welcome . lots of good people here , some of them even like  grits  ;) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Frickman

Welcome aboard TimberGhost. We don't just talk about sawdust here. There's food, hunting, food, fishing, food, trucks, you get the idea. Pull up a seat, you'll fit right in.  :)
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Don K

Welcome to the Forum, TimberGhost       :) :)
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Ed_K

Welcome TimberGhost, That pattern and a skidder will let you sneak up on a lot of wildlife  ;).
Ed K

Teri

Welcome!! You'll love it here... :) :) :)

Sure wish I had some G r I T Z right now. It cold down here! :o :D

asy

Hiya GHosty!

Good to meet ya!

Hope ya have some good recipes and photos to share!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Jeff

Whats all this recipe and food stuff. Lets keep a little bit of sawdust in the picture.

New Rule, any recipe has to have sawdust as an option.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

Grits or sawdust..................SAWDUST!!!!!!!!!

farmerdoug

I second that, Furby. 8)

Welcome aboard, Timberghost. :)  I take it you bow hunt?

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

dutchman

I assume we'll hear more from you in the outdoor section.
Waiting to hear your stories.

Burlkraft

Welcome Timberghost............................................Gald ta see ya  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

In Wisconsin we make GrItz from cheese soaked in beer smiley_beertoast smiley_beertoast smiley_beertoast smiley_beertoast smiley_beertoast smiley_beertoast smiley_beertoast
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Norwiscutter

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

TimberGhost

Quote from: farmerdoug on December 26, 2005, 06:57:22 PM
I second that, Furby. 8)

Welcome aboard, Timberghost. :) I take it you bow hunt?

Farmerdoug

Farmdog I am hunt everything that has four legs and legal season to hunt and runs from me!! I bow hunt and rifle hunt and all the other hunts but my true passion is to hunt yotes. There aint nothing like it!!

~TG~
~TG~

TimberGhost

dutchman you will see a lot of me in the outdoors section for sure!!

And I may as well ask now about the GrItz joke!! I think it had something to do with the pigroaast but aint sure so key me in!!

~TG~
~TG~

etat

I see that  somebody's got you confused all ready.  Why, there's no joke at all when it comes to grits.  I have some with my breakfast about every morning!    :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

farmerdoug

I think he is referring to Jeff's look when he tried grits. ;)  There is a topic on that somewhere in here TG.

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Corley5

Welcome to the FF 8)  Glad you could join us :) :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

asy

Quote from: TimberGhóst®™ on December 26, 2005, 10:35:58 PM
Farmdog I am hunt everything that has four legs and legal season to hunt and runs from me!! I bow hunt and rifle hunt and all the other hunts but my true passion is to hunt yotes. There aint nothing like it!! ~TG~

OK, I'll bite, what's a "Yotes"?

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

IMERC

Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Thank You Sponsors!