iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Crop Harvest

Started by Kirk_Allen, October 02, 2004, 08:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duke401

kirk,
i have neighbors that dont put up with that crap, when they lease hunting rights it is wrote in the contract NO DRINKING OR ABUSE TO THE LAND. if so they are kicked off an no refund it is the type of people, not just all city folk,some relly love to get out the city an leave the contry the way they found it. of corse a big rack helps.an some wont shoot every thing it has to be say 190 point+ if they dont get a shot they wright the big check an thank you for the time out an write another check for next years down payment.
 i have went against out of state hunting but there is to much money in an it is here to stay so next year i may take so hunters in too instead of just running them off.
duke :D

Frickman

One more day of baling tomorrow andd it's off to the deer woods for me!
If you're not broke down once in a while, you're not working hard enough

I'm not a hillbilly. I'm an "Appalachian American"

Retired  Conventional hand-felling logging operation with cable skidder and forwarder, Frick 01 handset sawmill

Pretend farmer when I have the time

Norm

The corn is all in and averaged 211 bu per acre.

I've been looking into leasing out to hunters for deer season here, if you have folks willing to spend that kind of money to hunt in Kansas I'm gonna retire on what they'd pay to hunt the big bucks in Iowa. ;D

Jason_WI

My dad has 400 acers with about 100 of it in woods and swamp. He has never charged a nickle for anyone to hunt on his land. Most of the the hunter's our are friends and relatives but there are a few that come form out of town to hunt. Most of them usually bring a case of beer or bottle of something as appreciation for letting them hunt on our land.  We have too many deer and wild turkeys eating our crops now. I can't imagine if the land was posted what the deer and turkeys would eat!!! Right now our county is in a "earn a buck" season where you have to shoot a doe first to shoot a buck. I have yet to see a reciepe for antler soup anyway!!

Jason
Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

Haytrader

Norm,

A land owner with a few big bucks can get the other kind of big bucks.
 ;D
Yer sittin on a cash register, all ya gotta do is ring the bell.

http://hunting.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ks-mo-hunt.org%2F

Check this out.
I know some guys here that lease thiers this way.
Haytrader

Thank You Sponsors!