iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New cards

Started by thechknhwk, April 28, 2017, 03:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechknhwk

Proofs of my new cards.  As opposed to the old cards which haven't existed for a year or more.  2 sided with lumber scale on the back.

breederman

very nice ! In my business I often use the back of the card to leave a quick note. The last ones I got are shiny on both sides and I cant write on them ,now I have to carry sticky notes to write on.
Together we got this !

WV Sawmiller

Nice cards. I buy mine 1,000 at a time from Staples. I think last batch were about $27. On the back of mine I include a 1/4 International log rule as I normally bill by the bf for sawing and people always ask me how many bf are in a log. This way they can estimate their own costs.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

TKehl

I like the cards.  You should add your website to them.

If you don't have one, you need one.  They are 24/7/365 salesmen that also answer common customer questions and work for peanuts or even free.   :D
In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent. Loretta Lynn

GAB

Chknhwk :
I hope you did not pay too much for those cards.
I'd like to know how you do the math that says that a 1" x 6" x 12' is 5 board feet.
I only checked the first line and did not agree with 1 of 4 entries.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

thechknhwk

The formula in the spread sheet had the wrong number in it, but thanks for your constructive criticism, and I have fixed it.  I don't see any other errors however, so if you could please elaborate?  I paid A LOT of money for them :D

thechknhwk

Nevermind, I see it says you only checked the first line.

Darrel

I like those cards, concise, to the point, and easy to read.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

Thank You Sponsors!