iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

This is a fun read!

Started by ADfields, January 20, 2003, 11:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADfields

ADfields

RavioliKid

Thanks for getting my day started on a humorous note!

:)
RavioliKid

L. Wakefield

So that's Ray Stevens? I bet he's the same guy that did the song about the squirrel in the Baptist church- it sounds like the same artist and the music part and style of delivery is identical. I don't have a current recording of that one but it was hilarious. 2 little boys smuggle a squirrel into the church, and it gets away and starts crawling into peoples clothes just as the preaching gets hot and heavy. They go berserk- it's a great listen.  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Don P

Here ya go...go to her home page, I've been entertained all morning. Check out the bricklayers song, I've had days like that ::) :D.

http://susie1114.com/MississippiSquirrelRevival.html

Bro. Noble

Andy,

Your Owl story got me to remembering something that I heard several years ago.  Supposed to have happened in Washington or Oregon------maybe Frank or some of the guys out there know the details.

Some guy spent a small fortune hiring a helicopter to drop thousands of old tires in an extinct volcano then set it afire to fake an eruption.  I think the story went that no one noticed it but the guy got arrested for his prank.

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Frank_Pender

If I recall correctly. Noble, it happened in Central Oregon, somewhere in an old lava flow area.
Frank Pender

ADfields

You know it had to be some place in the west.   We in the west have more than our proper count of people that cant mind there business! ::)
Andy

Thank You Sponsors!