iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fishing cabin

Started by GATreeGrower, July 12, 2013, 12:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GATreeGrower

My aunt recently decided to move back home and bought a 50 acre farm, about half wooded and half in pasture.  I fell in love with this little fishing cabin on the property and will be buying it from her.  The pond in the back is slap full of bass bream and catfish

beenthere

Looks nice, but do you also get to buy the pond too? 
Or can't take it with you?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

GATreeGrower

I'm paying with my pine-setting  and landscaping services  :D

drobertson

GAtreegrower, now that's a dream for sure, surely the whitetails aren't far away either,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

GATreeGrower

I am lookin forward to it David, it will be a great little fishing/hunting cabin for me & my friends.  No plumbing to speak of but it does have electricity   :D

I will have to have the forum guys in this area down for a fish fry. 

drobertson

Making trips is just a chore for us, but man, I would love to spend a few days there for sure, looks like a great place for a bow camp, if there is available hunting land in the area,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

doctorb

Put it up as a FF auction item.   I'd like a chance to purchase that cabin / pond  too!  ;D
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

customsawyer

Its closer to me I think I should get the first shot at it. Or at least a chance to drown a worm or a cricket.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

red oaks lumber

jake
careful you dont want peta coming after you :D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Peter Drouin

That place looks nice. Does the farm have hay fields you can bale?
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

WDH

Iffin we had Red oaks down there for a spell, I bet that he would even eat the grits  :D :D :D.

Man, I like fish  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sawguy21

Now that looks like a fine place to sit down and swap lies. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

WH_Conley

If anyone reports me missing, look in that chair. ;)
Bill

justallan1

Very nice place, but you'll have to block the road so folks can't find you.

Allan

clww

Great looking pictures.
That last photo looks like the posts are directly in the water.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

GATreeGrower

Quote from: clww on July 13, 2013, 11:25:43 AM
Great looking pictures.
That last photo looks like the posts are directly in the water.

I really liked that about the cabin, that the backyard was the pond.  Im sure my FF buddies have no problem doing without a toilet, so we will have to kick it there soon  :D

GATreeGrower

Quote from: justallan1 on July 13, 2013, 07:54:11 AM
Very nice place, but you'll have to block the road so folks can't find you.

Allan

It sits back in 8 acres of 15 yr old planted pine, 12 or so acres of pasture, little hardwood branch around it

justallan1

A very nice place indeed. There is a bass pond on the ranch, no where near as nice as yours, but you have to either walk or take 4-wheelers in to it. I like the peacefulness of it.

Allan

Thank You Sponsors!