iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NH 1510

Started by thecfarm, June 11, 2010, 06:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

We just had this brand new tractor delivered last night. It's a New Holland 1510,30 hp 4 WD,72 inch mower deck. This will go good with it's big brother,my 2120 40hp. I chose this model because of all the metal still being used and the clearance for some chains for the rear tires. There will be a snow blower on the back of it in the winter time. I might get some chains for it. We use to have a 18 hp Kubota. This is quite the step up. My wife got on it at 5:30 at night and came in at 9:15. She said she had to try the lights out.  ;D  She does the mowing around here. Around the stone walls and up and down both sides of the road and the fields below the house and some across the the road. She use to go through 15 gallons a week with the other tractor. This tractor really mows.This mower is a rear discharge. Really like it a lot. Now there is no thinking about what side the grass is coming out of. I don't like her to blow any grass clipping onto the stone walls. Nice to mow around the rocks too.

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Norm

Sweet!

You really know how to spoil your wife. :)

D._Frederick

How is the seat? I bought a TC 30 in 08 and forgot to check how well it rides on rough ground, its seat was made for buckboard wagon. The only way I can get a better seat is to trade-up to a higher priced tractor, which is not an option.

thecfarm

Seats fine.Wife is not complaining. I did get on it yesterday and did some mowing. Rode as well as the Kubota. I did let some air out of the tires too. I tend to ride them on the low side for a better ride.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

fishpharmer

thecfarm, nice machine, I don't think a person can have too many tractors.  :) The seat looks good from here.   
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

thecfarm

Forgot to mention that we got 2 hats.  :D

Warren

TCF,  Nice looking set up !

I always heard that with John Deere, if you buy the hat, they will throw in a tractor....    :D
LT40SHD42, Case 1845C,  Baker Edger ...  And still not near enough time in the day ...

Thank You Sponsors!