iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Announcement

Started by Wildflower, November 24, 2020, 12:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildflower

Well I am happy to announce that as of January 1, 2021, I will be joining the retired. 8)
I have driven school bus for 28 years now and am finally able to retire and enjoy life a little. I am looking forward to doing a lot of sewing and reading, and spending time with my friend, accomplice, and husband, yes they are all the same person. :D
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

ESFted

Congratulations!  If you survived 28 years of screaming kids on a bus, you can handle anything!
S.U.N.Y. College of Environmental Science and Forestry '65
Stihl MS661CRM, Stihl MS460,  Stihl MSE 220, Solo 64S, Granberg Alaskan MK-IV CSM
Dreams of a Wm LT70 w/all the accessories

submarinesailor

Texas Ranger

Quote from: ESFted on November 24, 2020, 12:52:17 PM
Congratulations!  If you survived 28 years of screaming kids on as bus, you can handle anything!
Even Jeff.  Congratulations, you may well have no time to do things, they keep building up, and the list gets longer, we have developed a "day at a time philosophy", and try to finish SOMETHING each day.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Roxie

Say when

sawguy21

Good for you! You will probably wonder why you didn't do it sooner.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

barbender

Awesome news, congratulations!
Too many irons in the fire

Raider Bill

One can only dream...
Good for you!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

SwampDonkey

That's really great Tammy. Couldn't be a more deserving person, putting up with that Jeff character on them years. The biggest kid on the school bus. :D ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Tom King

You're lucky.  I figure I'll quit working at 10 in the morning, on the day of my funeral.

firefighter ontheside

Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

btulloh

HM126

dgdrls

Don P

Congratulations! You never retire, you'll just be driving a shorter bus  :).

gspren

Congratulations! Being retired is the best job I ever had. Do they have trouble hiring bus drivers in your area? Around here there is a shortage of drivers.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WV Sawmiller

Congrats and Happy Retirement. An old USMC buddy of mine came by  weeks ago. They had retired for good, sold everything and bought a motorhome and were towing a Jeep SUV and touring the country. I guess you won't be able to do that as y'all probably would not have enough bandwidth to run the FF on the move like that. :D

My younger brother was driving a bus till he could not pass the physical so now he is a dispatcher. They have had a crying need for drivers there in Escambia County Fla (Pensacola & north for about 50 miles to the Ala line). I gather that is the case in lots of other areas too. 

Stay safe and stay busy doing what you want to do instead of what you have to do.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

A-z farmer

Wildflower 
Congratulations on your retirement from driving the kids every day .But now the fun (work ) of enjoying your days starts

Wildflower

Quote from: gspren on November 24, 2020, 05:36:59 PM
Congratulations! Being retired is the best job I ever had. Do they have trouble hiring bus drivers in your area? Around here there is a shortage of drivers.
Yes there is a great shortage of school bus drivers. They told me I can come and drive 30 days i retire, Don't know if I want to or not
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Brucer

That'll bring a whole new meaning to "Happy New Year". ;D

Congratulations, Tammy.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Old Greenhorn

Huge congratulations, a new life begins!
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

WDH

You will enjoy your new freedom.  Good Deal!!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

doc henderson

well three guys in one can really keep you busy.  so start resting up for your retirement.  congrats!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Corley5

Congratulations 😎😎😎😎
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Thank You Sponsors!