iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

RULES

Started by Jeff, May 14, 2020, 09:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

PLEASE,  For members that have been here a long time. You know the flippin rules. When someone comes on that does not, quit encouraging them. Either DO NOT respond to the post, or kindly inform them that they should take a moment to read the rules they obviously skipped over and ignored when registering to take part here and report the post. All you do is cause more work for the admins. DONT.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

dougtrr2

I am a new member here.  Where are the rules posted?  I looked and I can't find them, which I am sure when pointed out will be very obvious.  I did see the rules on buying and selling, but I am thinking you are referring to general board etiquette.  

Thanks,

Doug in SW IA

Jeff

They are presented to you when and before you register and there is a link on the bottom of every single forum web page.  
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

dougtrr2

Thank you for the reminder.  And that is why I don't work at a zoo ("if it was a snake it would have bit me").

Doug in SW IA 

SawyerTed

I recall having read them when I joined and thinking the rules aren't too tough to live by.  Good to have a little prompting to refresh my memory and re-read them. They really aren't hard to live by.
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Thank You Sponsors!