Sponsors:

Pigroast 2008 Info thread and RSVP

Started by Jeff, June 21, 2008, 10:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stump Jumper

cheese cakes will be on there way in the morning  ;D
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Kevin_H.

Well we are in michigan, at a koa in coloma, with WI FI of course.  ;D  should be just a couple of hours out tomorrow, this is a real nice place...

Hey red dog that is a nice looking camper.
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

pigman

Just a reminder to the ones at the pig roast that are trying to fit in smaller clothes that the blueberry wafflecone ice cream will cause the clothes to feel like they are shrinking. To be on the safe side it would be a good idea if they did not partake of the ice cream so the rest of us could have more.  8)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

thecfarm

I just came on and the home page,where the 3 random pictures come up and the pig roast is in Hammer IN now.I know we all know it's in Harrison,MI.If you guys don't want me to come,just say so.You don't have to move it to another site so I won't know.
:D  :D   :D
Now I got it,the pig roast is one event and Hammer IN is to met Roy Underhill. :-[
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Reddog

Quote from: Kevin_H. on July 31, 2008, 07:41:02 PM
Hey red dog that is a nice looking camper.

Thanks Kevin.

Jeff, we just picked some fresh onions out of Ervin's garden for dinner tomorrow.  8)

Oh and for anyone not knowing, I am joking on the needing to leave early. My Father in law's farm is only 20 miles from Jeff's.  :D

Jeff

Having good visits already.  Pasbuild and his boss, Dr buck and Kitty, Dan Shade, Burlkraft, james are here so far. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dodgy Loner

Well I'm packed up and ready to go...to the wedding.  I bet I wouldn't have to wear a tuxedo if I was coming to the Pig Roast instead ::)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

Jeff

We've all decided. Yes you would.  ;)

Radar67

Dodgy, he didn't say it couldn't be made out of leaves and bark though?  :D
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

ADAMINMO

How come we have not seen any pictures yet?

Reddog

Quote from: ADAMINMO on August 01, 2008, 12:29:15 PM
How come we have not seen any pictures yet?

You just need to be here.  ;)

ADAMINMO

Wish I could .... Other things trump this deal.(Wife is ready to pop with new baby) So I better hang around here.Hope yall have a blast.

Kevin_H.

hang on adam I am working on it.

Its not the best, taken with the phone.

Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

DR Buck

To busy having fun to post pictures.  Waiting for the icecream
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

ADAMINMO

Sweet!!!! Lookin Good Up There!!!Man I wish I could get up there. But gotta listen to the wife.(This Time!!)

Kevin_H.

Here is a pic of pigman trying to sell his farm, no takers yet.

ADAMINMO

Kinda hard to sell anything these days , for sure real estate!  :D  Thanks for the pics. I'll be headed home in about 30 minutes  8) and don't have internet at the house.  :( (Dial up is tooooo sloooooow) So you guys have a great weekend and I'll catch up and see all the other pics Monday. Enjoy the ice cream cone_1 and the pig!!(Eat a plate or to for me.)    food1

Tim L

Dang it !!!

This is the second year in a row for me to say " Ill plan better and go next year " but here I sit broken hearted .....
Do the best you can and don't look back

Kevin_H.

This is the friday nite supper, Man it was good, corn on the cob, somekind of sausage, and a couple of other things

Here is some of Jeff's er I mean tammy's blueberry wafflecone icecream.

I'm sure glad we voted to eat this on friday  ;D

MMM! good

Dodgy Loner

Can't believe I'm not there to bid on Pigman's farm :'(.  I got's a whole $100 saved up that I would offer him ;D
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

isawlogs

I am sorry for not being there to help with any in need of a hand in getting to Jeff's house  :-\

Pigman , would you be so kind as to give a hug to that witche of yours for me , if any , that is one thing I will miss is giving it to her myself  :'( :-* :-* ( she can give you one back if you need one ..  ;D )  

You all have fun now ,  8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WDH

Dodgy in a Tux in 2009.  Yep, that is your penalty for missing this years  Pig Roast.  We have all decided ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

Well, its just me and the piggy right now. I figure, about another hour and the pig will be ready to face the day. ;D    I wanna thank Wally (Reddog) and his wife Mary for taking care of the purchase of "little wally" this year (The pig). That was a tremendous help and we love those two. (Mary and Wally)  :)  (Little Wally too  ;))

I thought I would take a minute before I start putting the beans together to post some photos of supper last night. I dont have a count, but we had quite a bunch of friends here and had a great time.  Looking forward to the day!

tim1234

Well, Jeff,

My oldest got sick on the last day of our trip (yesterday).  We have a Dr. Appointment for her today.  My Niece had strep throat last week so we are worried she has it too.

I am debating on coming myself, but it wouldn't be the same without the family (and the planned sneak attack on Wildflower ;)).   I just picked the peppers for the salsa too :(

I'll make the call in the next few minutes.  In any case, say hi to everyone and from the little ones, especially to the Stump Jumper crew.  There are going to be a few tears when I break the news to the ones still sleeping.

Tim
You buy a cheap tool twice...and then you're still stuck with a cheap tool!!
Husky 372XP, 455 Rancher, Echo CS300, Alaskan 30" Chainsaw Mill

Corley5

See ya all in a bit.  I'm out the door right now  8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Thank You Sponsors!