iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Air Fryer venison tenderloin

Started by Jeff, December 10, 2021, 10:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chuck White

I think I'm just going to have to get me one of those air fryers.

That really looked good Jeff, might have to copy that recipe!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

Tammy only ate half of hers then refrigerated the rest. The next day she sliced it like you would a summer sausage and we ate it cold. OH BOY!!! 8)

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

kantuckid

Regarding air fryers- my wife has a new model GE kitchen stove and fridge picked out but none of that model at Lowe's warehouse lately, the only place that makes sense for us to buy them. i get the vet 10% discount there plus within their free delivery range as well.
 That electric range has a built in air fryer. They are basically a convection oven in the case of a stove and come with a "fryer pan" to use with the oven. Our kitchen lacks counterspace for the smaller units as mentioned here, so maybe you'll benefit from knowing this info.
Our current ones are dated from 1996, yet look new and work great but sort of on borrowed time? ;D 
Kan=Kansas;tuck=Kentucky;kid=what I'm not

Jeff

K-Guy

Quote from: kantuckid on December 13, 2021, 01:08:57 PMThat electric range has a built in air fryer.

We got one by another manufacturer but didn't get the special rack as it was expensive. It hasn't worked as good as our toaster over with air fryer ability. We should have got the special rack for air frying. Make sure you get it with the stove.
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

kantuckid

The display oven had a perforated, shallow pan inside which I guess was the airfryer thingy. This sales guy was old like me and had been selling appliances awhile too. He told me he wasn't much of an added warranty guy until lately when the $500 plus electronic control panels came around. 
Kan=Kansas;tuck=Kentucky;kid=what I'm not

K-Guy

They had it in the stove we looked at in the store but found out that it was an extra $80-100.
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

Thank You Sponsors!