iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Refreshments

Started by Magicman, December 25, 2021, 01:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

They should have know better than to put me in charge of the Refreshments....

I hope that they can find their favorite !!!  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

HemlockKing

I'd probably go for the barf, it looks like it might taste a bit like lemonade 
A1

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

SwampDonkey

Quote from: HemlockKing on December 25, 2021, 01:56:09 PM
I'd probably go for the barf, it looks like it might taste a bit like lemonade
It might be red rhubarb juice. ;D

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

metalspinner

Here's what I'm sipping on

I wasn't sure of the ratios in the recipe, so I went heavy on the rye, just in case.
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

samandothers

@metalspinner, Grove Park inn in Ashville?  

I'd go with sweet corn, seems safe.

Ianab

My head is actually a lot clearer this morning than the Christmas themed double hazy IPA(s) would suggest.  :D
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

metalspinner

@samandothers
Yes! That is my happy place. 😄
My absolutely favorite vaca  destination.
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Magicman

Regarding the drink flavors shown above there was no degree of 'goodness'.  There was only bad, worse, and 'worser' with the Bacon being absolutely the most 'worstest' !!!  :o

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Old Greenhorn

Good to know, I for one, was wondering how that would turn out.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

HemlockKing

The bacon one definitely looked the worst lol . Bacon isn't better in everything but ALMOST everything lol 
A1

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

No Moxie and I even forgot to at least put my Moxie T Shirt on.  I had it out, just forgot.

I have a whole year to think up next year's treat which needs to be a drink of some sort.  ???  Blooms Candy and Pop Shop still has some pop "flavors" that I have not tried that sound disgusting.  :-X  They also have some weird candies.   :o

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

What he said ^^

Different !!!  :o

Thank You Sponsors!