iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Christmas chewing.

Started by Raider Bill, December 25, 2021, 10:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

So, let's just get this started.

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Roxie

Oh wow!  Merry Christmas happy carnivore!  
Say when

LeeB

Not having prime rib, but I did take out a couple of ribeye steaks for dinner tonight.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Raider Bill

We have our formal family Christmas dinner and gift giving on Christmas  eve. 
Today it will be lasagna.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mossy Chariot

Sautéed shrimp appetizer followed by rib eye with salad and baked potato all washed down with a bold red wine. 
:christmas:
Tony B
LT35HD, Riehl Edger, Woodmaster 725 Planer/Molder, Nyle 53 Drying Kiln, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, T750 Bobcat, E50 Excavator, Kubota 3450, Wallenstein Skidding Winch, Vermeer BC1250 Chipper, Stihl 250 & 460, Can-Am Defender

Raider Bill

Quote from: Mossy Chariot on December 25, 2021, 12:15:13 PM
Sautéed shrimp appetizer followed by rib eye with salad and baked potato all washed down with a bold red wine.
:christmas:
We have a big jug of cheap chianti lol

Magicman

It will be a Pot-O-Gumbo for us tonight.

Chicken, Sausage, & Shrimp.  Of course there will also be the Ham and other Fixin's.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Leave out the pickled bologna.  
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

None left...

One of my guest ate it all.  :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

Pickled peaches 🍑 go good with that!

metalspinner

I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

SwampDonkey

Had roast turkey breast and a small pork roast. 8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

metalspinner

...along with a little cider refreshment. 

I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

samandothers

Prime Rib, horse radish, sautéed mushrooms and salad.  A bit of bourbon to cleanse the palate after.  Apple walnut cake in a bit.

Jeff

Quote from: WDH on December 25, 2021, 01:39:23 PM
Leave out the pickled bologna.  
You've never had the good stuff. I was pretty horrified when I tasted that stuff Lynn had. It would be like you feeding me instant grits.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

gspren

The main course for Christmas Eve was steamed shrimp and Christmas day was lasagna, naturally there was "other stuff" at both meals.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

kantuckid

Broadbent Farms, Kuttawa, KY, a country ham-aged for a loooong time along with chicken tenders. I also bought some of their old time cured bacon but not opened it yet. 
Here it's a changing landscape food wise as lots of mouths to feed and stuff disappears fast.
Gumbo sounds good! 
Kan=Kansas;tuck=Kentucky;kid=what I'm not

Thank You Sponsors!