iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

710-45-26.5 Tires

Started by SPForesrty, August 16, 2016, 04:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPForesrty

What brand tires are you running and where is the best place to get harvester and forwarder tires.  Specifically forwarder and harvester 710-45-26.5  Brands ? Price? Location.   I am in Nova Scotia and need to find a spare ASAP.     

snowstorm

i have nokia and treloborg bolth are very good tires

deastman

I have the same as Snowstorm, Nokian and Trelleborg, Alliance makes forwarder tires too. One place you could check is skiddertires.org, I get tubes for my forwarder tires from them, good prices and quick service, they're located in Bangor,  ME
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

Jamie_C

Alpa in Truro is where we get most of ours.

bushmechanic

Snowstorm we have machines with those on them and we find that the outer casing peels off both those brands. We get Firestone tires from GCR tire here on the rock.

snowstorm

i bought a new treloborg 6 years ago and it still looks new

SPForesrty

Do you run tracks on the Firestone ? I was told I need to run the nokian or trelleborg tires if I run tracks. 

1270d

I half heartedly looked into tracks for one of our machines with Firestones and was told they need a different track than the Nokians and trellies.  More of a round profile tire.

Mountaynman

Tried some BKT tires from Petes tire barn in mass and vt have held up as well as any for half the money just grabbed another to mount as a spare the match up well for my wore out pedno tracks lookin for a set of chains for the 700's now on a north slope now just need a little traction clay is stayin tacky even with no rain that time of year I guess
Semi Retired too old and fat to wade thru waist deep snow hand choppin anymore

Thank You Sponsors!