iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merry Christmas

Started by thecfarm, December 13, 2020, 12:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

I want to wish all FF members and their families and friends and animals a warm and Merry Christmas.
Ray 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

doc henderson

so far so good.  Thanks Ray.  Merry Christmas to all.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

LIL

It is now I have finished this years CHRISTmas Contest  :D

From our house to yours 

Merry Christmas or in Te Reo Maori - Meri Kirihimete

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

Roxie

Merry Christmas to all!  
Say when

trimguy

Merry Christmas to everyone !

Ed_K

Merry Christmas and happy new yr.
Ed K

A-z farmer

Merry Christmas to everyone 

Texas Ranger

Merry Christmas, my friends.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

SwampDonkey

splitwood_smiley fire_smiley Have a good one and be warm and merry. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Chuck White

Yes, Merry Christmas to all!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

DbltreeBelgians

Thank you Ray.

:christmas:

Merry Christmas to all.
Wishing you all good health and a Happy New Year.
Please stay safe.

Brent 

Stephen1

Merry Christmas to All and your Families. 
:new_year:
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Stephen Alford

Thank you to Mr Jeff and family ,admins and sponsors for such a great job and wonderful web presence.  Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and all the best in the new year ...stay safe...stay vigilant.

:)
logon

Magicman

Merry Christmas to our entire Forestry Forum Family:

:christmas:

MM & PatD
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

goose63

Merry Christmas to all and please be safe :new_year:
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Lostinmn

Merry Christmas to all and a special thank you to all those that helped a newbie sawyer out this year! 

jimbarry

Merry Christmas from the land of Balsam Fir.

21incher

Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year to all.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

SawyerTed

Merry Christmas, May each find His Peace and Joy!  I pray for all to remainsafe and well!
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Don P

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Andries

A cheeky Merry Christmas to one and All!

LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Iwawoodwork

Merry Christmas, happy holidays to all forum members and families, from the south end of the Willamette valley, damp but no snow for Christmas.

Chris Burchfield

Merry Christmas Forestry Forum.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Thank You Sponsors!