Started by thecfarm, December 13, 2020, 12:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olcowhand

Thanks, all.
Merry Christmas!
Steve
John 1:14
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

Walnut Beast

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 everyone!!! It's cold 🥶 five degrees on this special day

51cub

I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Peter Drouin

:christmas:  To all. Santa came here yesterday with 3 TT loads of Hemlock.  8) ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

mike_belben

Merry Christmas gang.  May we all be alive for many more.
Praise The Lord

doc henderson

I hope for a good day for all, and time with family, be it in person, phone or computer.

:christmas:
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

maple flats

logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

hedgerow

Merry Christmas to all. Have a good a safe New Year. 

ESFted

A Very Merry Christmas to all!
S.U.N.Y. College of Environmental Science and Forestry '65
Stihl MS661CRM, Stihl MS460,  Stihl MSE 220, Solo 64S, Granberg Alaskan MK-IV CSM
Dreams of a Wm LT70 w/all the accessories

Nebraska

Merry Christmas to all, peace and happiness be with you today.  May you spend time with your loved ones, how so ever it may be. 

Ianab

Merry Christmas all.

It's now Boxing day here, having slept off the food coma from yesterday.
Pretty relaxed day, had brunch at the BIL's, then dinner with my Mother and back home. Over 3 hours driving, but but actually a nice relaxing day.

Venison steak croissant sitting in the sun on the BIL's deck, good way to ease into Christmas day.  ;D

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Bandmill Bandit

A very Merry Christmas to one and all where ever you may be and to all of you truly believe you are talented connoisseurs of the finest of the Vine's nectares but remember you are just one more filter to that fine nactare. Imbibe with the passion and caution such nectar deserves.       
Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

Ed_K

Hope Y'All had a very :christmas: and have a :new_year: .
Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!