New toy, merry christmas!

Started by mahonda, December 24, 2011, 12:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahonda

"If your lucky enough to be a logger your lucky enough!"
Burly aka Dad

WildDog

Nice :) You must have a bigger chimney than mine :(
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Magicman

Santa's Cat had Kittens more Cats.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Woodchuck53

And I always heard things were only bigger in Texas. Nice rig. Merry Christmas to you.
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

mahonda

Well the guy down the road just bought a 545 cat, had to keep up with the jones ;D.
"If your lucky enough to be a logger your lucky enough!"
Burly aka Dad

chevytaHOE5674

Looks like it has a swing boom on it? Always wanted to run one of them to see how handy they were.

Good looking machine.

treefarmer87

that is a nice cat, never seen one with a swing boom, merry christmas
1994 Ford L9000
2004 Tigercat 718
1998 Barko 225
1999 John Deere 748G
FEC 1550 slasher
CTR 314 Delimber
Sthil 461
Sthil 250

sawguy21

Nice toy err... I mean tool. :D First swing boom I have seen on a skidder.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ron Scott

~Ron

mad murdock

Nice Christmas present  8) I wanna see some actiOn shots! Merry Christmas, and I know who is going to be happy in the New Year.......
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

jueston

thats a fine christmas present, it would sure take a lot of wrapping paper... or at least a huge bow.

Bobus2003

Good Lookin CAT..

I ran an old 518 CAT with a Swing Grapple that my dad had in the late '90's.. I really didn't like the machine.. They are handy as all get out if your in Cutter wood (Following a Buncher not so great). Gotta watch them as some time the boom will swing to the downhill side if your on a side hill, then you can find the machine laying on it's side.. Seen this a many times.

Thank You Sponsors!