iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anyone Going to Woodworking Show in Indy this Weekend?

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, January 14, 2014, 05:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busy Beaver Lumber

Just a shout out to see if anyone from the forum is headed to the woodworking show in Indy this weekend. It is a three day event on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Fairgrounds.

I will be there all day Saturday at the Digital Wood Carver booth. Since buying my machine I have grown to love it and be somewhat proficient using it. I have also come to develop great respect for the company itself and especially the owner and his wife who are just absolutely awesome people. I volunteered to go and spend the day and let potential customers actually talk to a satisfied machine owner.  If you happen to make your way to the show, stop by and say hello. Always like to meet with forum members.

First time I have been at a show like this, so very excited to be going. Looks like a lot of awesome vendors are going to be there, including forum sponsor Woodmizer.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

thecfarm

I thought when I saw the title of this thread you was going to have your own booth there. have a good time.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ancjr

Busy Beaver Lumber

You know Roxie, I thought about posting the topic here and thought it might get move to her. Guess I should have gone with my first instinct... ;D

Was just not sure on this one. Not meaning to advertising the event. Just seeing if it might be possible to meet some forum members there.

Thanks theCfarm, I think it could be a pretty fun day and good chance to help out a vendor that has become a very good friend.

Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Thank You Sponsors!