iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

FYI Mill Brush

Started by Brad_bb, August 14, 2020, 04:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad_bb

I know many on here prefer a drywall knife at the mill, but I prefer a stiff brush to both brush off boards and be able to brush dust- wet or dry, off the mill.  A horse hair brush is too soft and not effective.  Tampico bristles are stiffer.  I had a hard finding one.  I finally found one from Hardwick and sons.  I believe the brush is imported from Japan but I've been using one for four months now and I like it. I just ordered some more of them, and they're not expensive either $7.99 right now.  If you're interested in one, just go to If you're interested in one, just go to  https://hardwickandsons.com/

In the search box type "Tampico bench brush".

Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

WV Sawmiller

I've been happy with the 97 cent HF shop brushes. I find they work fine for what i am sawing even though they sound like they are softer than you prefer.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

John S

I use automotive snow removal brushes. 
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

Thank You Sponsors!