iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Watching a good dog get old. Sad update, she's gone.

Started by gspren, December 22, 2015, 09:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Oh my. That is some sad news.
I have my Dew,Boo-Boo,buried right in front of the house. He would sit there and watch over his domain on the the side hill. I took a rock off one of the stone walls that he found a wood chunk in and used that for a marker. I still go out and talk to him.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

Very sorry to hear that, I know you did the best you could and also know how hard that last decision is, my condolences to you.

r.man

Sorry to hear about Ginger, good friends are hard to come by.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

69bronco

So sorry for the loss of your friend, I know how your feeling. I keep saying never again, but I've got a lapful of dog while I type.

CHARLIE

I'm sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose a pet that is part of the family even when you know their passing is inevitable. 
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

dgdrls

Buckshot00

Sorry to hear of your loss.  I had to put my Brittany down one year ago at the age of 14. I want another dog but then I don't.

Martha White Nelson

Martha

lowpolyjoe

low_48

So sorry for your loss. Her pain and suffering are over, and her spirit lives on. Sounds like she had a good long life, something we all should experience.

sean oleary

So sorry for your loss.As much as it hurts now,soon you will be doing something and a funny memory of something Ginger did will pop into your head and a big smile will grace your face. Ginger will live in your heart till your last day.

Thank You Sponsors!