iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Need Help with Trucking Log--Mid-Coast Maine

Started by FarmingSawyer, November 23, 2014, 06:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarmingSawyer

Just wanted to see if there were any FF members working around Union/Lincolnville/Camden/Northport area. I know some haulers a bit north of here, but none where I live now. I've got a small dab of logs I need hauled in a month or so between Northport and Union--probably two trucks worth. I don't usually log on any sort of scale, but this jobhttps://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,79258.0.html fell in my lap and I couldn't refuse.....

Also would like to make some contacts because a month ago I had need of 1500bf of hemlock....just a small junk of it really....to mill up for a customer. I didn't have any logs and the fella I bumped into who had some which wouldn't make pulp thought his were gold. On top of that I had no way of getting them between there and here, so I lost the job. The specs of the hemlock were perfect for cleaning up odds and ends....6" tops 20'6" or 10'6"......

Thanks.
Thomas 8020, Stihl 039, Stihl 036, Homelite Super EZ, Case 385, Team of Drafts

Autocar

With no reply's from anyone in your area it looks to me it is time for you to consider getting into the trucking end of it  :).
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!