iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

Pat stay Strong your talking with Family Here . . We are with you . Thoughts and Prayers sent to your entire family
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Magicman

Prayers for Ryan.

Ryan is a young Warrier that has been in our hearts and prayers for his entire life.  He was diagnosed with a form or Leukemia when he was 6 months old.  At 1½ years of age he underwent a bone marrow transplant.  Things went well for him and he seemed OK but this year at age 3½ his problems have returned.  He has been in so much misery and recently underwent another bone marrow transplant.  He now has "very sick lungs" and was placed on a respirator yesterday.  Presently he is on 35% Oxygen and 65% Heliox
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Den Socling

That is so sad to read. I'm not a religious man but Ryan will be in my thoughts. He is so little and has had nothing but pain during his few short years.  :'(

sandhills

Ryan has our prayers as well, he sounds very much like my step daughter it is a tough, tough battle for sure.

Magicman

Ryan was not responding well to the respirator so he is now on an Oscillator Ventilator.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Savannahdan

The Savannahdan clan will include Ryan in their prayers.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Magicman

Ryan is back on the ventilator but he is still a very sick little boy.  He is unable to fight infection and today the family heard the word "Septic" from the doctors for the first time.  It is not there but the possibility of developing it is strong.

Magicman

Our little Warrior Ryan's battle for life ended today.  At least now he is free from the pain that endured throughout his short lifetime.  Rest in Peace Ryan.

(Ryan's Mom is our Granddaughter's very good friend.  Ryan and our Great Granddaughter were about the same age.)

Den Socling

This is terribly painful to read.  :'(

Chuck White

So sorry to hear this news, condolences and prayers to the family!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sandhills

I'm so sorry to hear that Lynn, everyone is in our thoughts and prayers.

Savannahdan

I'm sorry and we'll keep him and the family in our prayers.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

sandsawmill14

our thoughts and prayers are with the entire family :'(
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

sandhills

I know I've asked for prayers for my sister in law Pam, now I'm asking them for her family, she passed away last night from her cancer.  I was able to make it to see her one last time a few weekends ago and I'm so thankful I did, I knew then it was the last time I'd see her alive, they live 8 hours away in Ft Madison Iowa. She was a wonderful person all the way around, and as bad as it sounds this was probably a blessing for her but she will be very dearly missed by all that knew her, thanks again.

Chuck White

Always sad to hear this type of news, even though it is sometimes a blessing.

Thoughts and prayers from Russell, Pat.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

It is always so sad when we loose a family member.  My prayer is for strength and understanding for your family.  I offer my condolences.

timberlinetree

We pray for comfort and peace for all those going through difficult times.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Okrafarmer

This is not a loss or time of grieving for me, but I could use prayer about a very important decision I'm making probably tomorrow (Friday, 9/23/16). If it works out, I'll be letting you all know about it, but I'm jittery about it, and could use some consideration before the Lord.  :)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

thecfarm

Hey,good luck to ya. I hope it will work out the way you want it to!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Okrafarmer

Quote from: thecfarm on September 23, 2016, 03:07:34 PM

Thanks, and it's still in play. I believe I will do the thing if I can, but it's in Somebody Else's hands. Now I hope to know more Monday.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Okrafarmer on September 24, 2016, 10:46:58 PM
Quote from: thecfarm on September 23, 2016, 03:07:34 PM

Thanks, and it's still in play. I believe I will do the thing if I can, but it's in Somebody Else's hands. Now I hope to know more Monday.

Eeee, I know a little more today-- now I hope to know more tomorrow. Tuesday.  :-\

sandsawmill14

the waiting is the worst part ::)  good luck ;)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Okrafarmer

I believe. . . . it's working out.  :)

tareece

Well... being new here brings some jitters and unease. Mainly with being a 52YO newb.
   But seeing these posts in this thread lets me know there is indeed hope in humanity.
     From loss of loved ones to anxiety in future plans we all need the solice that companionship... even in digital form.. can give..

Okrafarmer I hope your news is exactly what the best outcome could be.
   Thanks FF for proving that a forum can be more than arguements
Todd Reece
Lover of many things. Experienced in most... expert in few

Thank You Sponsors!