iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor 44

Started by Magicman, March 15, 2023, 09:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I have been on the road on Wednesdays and have missed most of the previous episodes but the earlier ones are mostly getting rid or the weak anyway.

I know nothing about the drama and personalities so far but my reason for watching is purely for entertainment.  Anyway I am looking forward to watching this series unfold.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

2 fake idols are in play.  Things could get very interesting. Laid back season so far.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Chuck White

Somehow this Survivor show is way different than most I have seen.

It's almost like I don't really care if I happen to miss it or watch it.

Not very exciting as far as I'm concerned!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Quote from: Cedarman on March 16, 2023, 07:18:06 AM2 fake idols are in play.
Those were very innovative.  Smart moves by thinking players.  Yes, there are some surprises ahead. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

We are still watching and enjoying each episode.  Of course there is much going on behind the scenes that we do not know about, but it's still entertaining.

rusticretreater

I am really into Survivor Year 62 - Deep in the Woods.   8)
Woodland Mills HM130 Max w/ Lap siding upgrade
Kubota BX25
Wicked Grapple, Wicked Toothbar
Homemade Log Arch
Big Tex 17' trailer with Log Arch
Warn Winches 8000lb and 4000lb
Husqvarna 562xp
2,000,000th Forestry Forum Post

Magicman

I hated to see Matt get booted last night but it's all about strategy and keeping weaker players to preserve your game plan and hopes of surviving. 

It was a well played episode.

Cedarman

If his girlfriend had taken a dive she was still safe, Matt would still be on there.  Hmmmmm!!!  Did she think about that?
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Magicman

I watched Brandon take the walk last week and then last night was split up but interesting.  Not knowing what is really going on behind the scenes kinda keeps you guessing.  We look forward to watching each week.

Thank You Sponsors!