iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking for ih diesel engine for ih s-7 skidder

Started by IHSNIPE, October 10, 2011, 11:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IHSNIPE

Just bought an ih s-7 skidder with an ih 4 cylinder diesel 188cubes. engine is apart  and pieces missing.  I am looking for a whole engine from a skidder, combine, power unit or farm tractor designated as a d188.  any help?

Bobus2003

The case 188D is a very common engine.. It was used in many Skid Steers also so they are really easy to find. My dad got one from Schaefer Enterprises in Wolf Lake Ill. (sewlparts.com)  a few years ago for a good price.. you may want check with them

acco1840

There you go.... My S7b had a factory detroit 353.

mad murdock

Quote from: IHSNIPE on October 10, 2011, 11:43:32 PM
Just bought an ih s-7 skidder with an ih 4 cylinder diesel 188cubes. engine is apart  and pieces missing.  I am looking for a whole engine from a skidder, combine, power unit or farm tractor designated as a d188.  any help?
In which part are you located?  There is a guy near my neck of the woods that has a lot of IH diesel stuff.  He buys and sells old iron as a mainline, and may have what you are looking for.  PM me and I will get you his info.
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

thecfarm

IHSNIPE,welcome to the forum. Work in the woods full time? Or is the skidder just for your own land?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!