Missing in Action!!

Started by macurtis, April 28, 2002, 07:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macurtis

:)  Where the h___ is Bud_Man ? If I am not mistaken he is
going to pick up the new mill May 6. He is probably working
out at the gym, getting ready!!!!  

ARKANSAWYER

Budman are you still coming by the ARKANSAWYER compound after picking up your saw?????  The boat is cleaned out and gassed up (I mean the logs are ready.). 8)
   Macurtis has done bent his mill up and tried to saw pieces of it off.  I think he now understands the reason that WM put back log stops on the mill. :D

ARKANSAWYER

JoeyLowe

Where did he go?  I was specting to here back on his NHLA proposition.  I had his number but it's disappeared in the mess on my desk. ;D
--
Joey Lowe

"Working towards perfection has to be a part of anything one does.  You've got to put yourself into it." ... Sam Maloof (chairmaker)

Jeff

Its the curse of the hat I'm tellin ya.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Paul_H

I saw that Bud Man was online tonight around 21:00.I waited,expecting to see a couple of good posts,but nothing!

Jeff,is this another Easter egg type hunt?FIND BUDMAN. I caught a glimpse(do I win a hat?)  ::)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Frank_Pender

Paul, he is probably stuck in the wood work some place. :-/
Frank Pender

Bud Man

Well I ain't lost, but stuck in the woodworks is a fitting description of where I've been.  Just been helping a New Builder (neighbor friend ) with a punch list a mile and a half long trying to get plumbed, levelled, and squared away for a framing inspection.  What a mess, and I thought I was retired from the  building trades. Talk about a workout, jack hammers, sledges, rebuilding headers, beams, rafters, joists,  running off a bunch of foreigners, musta lost 10 - 15 pounds !  Had to put off picking up my mill for a month (Middle of June )   "Curse of the Hat" ,  Hadn't heard about that curse yet ??   Arkansawyer, we're still on, just won't happen till June something ?  Got a lot of Forum catching up to do, Ya'll been busy I see !
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

ARKANSAWYER

BUDMAN,
  Glad to hear that you are still kicking!  Give me an ETA in June and I will try to be around.  If Will has no room to store your new mill I will go up and get it and store it here 8).
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Thank You Sponsors!