Started by Peter Drouin, May 05, 2022, 07:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

There here, Mama fox with 3 pups and 2 hummers birds. 45° today
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

breederman

Jackie saw a hummer hear today too. We had 60 degrees today.
Together we got this !

petefrom bearswamp

Havent seen our resident fox so far this spring.
Hummers appeared yesterday, Linda put the feeders out.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Stephen1

Our Black flies came out yesterday! >:(
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

petefrom bearswamp

They are here too Stephen
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Old saw fixer

Last weekend when I cut grass the deer flies were buzzing me, and two days ago I saw a hummingbird.  The Iris and Dahlias have started blooming.  On the other side of the ledger the heat was in the middle 80's.
Stihl FG 2, 036 Pro, 017, HT 132, MS 261 C-M, MSA 140 C-B, MS 462 C-M, MS 201 T C-M
Echo CS-2511T, CS-3510
Logrite Cant Hook (with log stand), and Hookaroon

aigheadish

Nice! I'm glad we don't have the bugs you guys are talking about, but I don't understand why not...

Our hummingbirds showed up about a week or week and a half ago. Only a couple, for now, by the end of summer there's usually about 30.

I can't wait for the irises. We have a bunch growing in my pile of rocks next to the pond and they are so pretty! We try to go out at the end of the season to squeeze the seeds out.
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

Yoder409

First hummer showed up here about a week ago.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Chuck White

We have quite a few of them here now, but not as many as we usually have.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

breederman

We sat on the porch and watched 2 pair here yesterday.
Together we got this !

Stephen1

I put up 2 hanging plants, with red geraniums, on the porch today and the humming birds  came after dinner. It was nice to see. 
I have had 2 trumpeter swans keep visiting my bay . Last year they dropped in a few times. These 2 have been quite regular. I bet they have been here 10-12 times this spring. I am really hoping thy willl settle in here. 
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Thank You Sponsors!