iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Easter!!!

Started by Carries-Mom, March 21, 2008, 08:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carries-Mom

I wanted to hop on here and wish everyone a Happy Easter, just in case I can't get back on here before then...I will be working all day Saturday and cooking and cleaning on Easter....My in-laws will be showing up Sunday afternoon and staying with us for a couple of days... ::)  I do plan to hide some Easter eggs for Carrie and help her find them....We'll see how she does...Once again, Happy Easter to all of you and your families!!!

breederman

Happy Easter.     Count the eggs when you hide them so you know that you found them all. ;) 
Together we got this !

ADAMINMO

Don't forget to post those Easter Egg hunting pictures!!! Kids are so cute when hunin those eggs.My 2 kids have a blast huntin them.I will post some pics on here also.

Don P

Michelle's Mom used to follow them around and slip the eggs back out of their baskets and rehide them. Never figured it out at the time. This has been brought up from time to time since  ;D.

I think this is as early as Easter can be, not sure, Equinox yesterday, full moon tonight, Easter Sunday.

Stump Jumper Jr

asy

Quote from: Don P on March 21, 2008, 11:31:36 AM
I think this is as early as Easter can be, not sure, Equinox yesterday, full moon tonight, Easter Sunday.

Yup, hasn't been this early since 1909, so not many forumites would remember it...  ::)

I went looking and found this:

QuoteThe calculations for the date of Easter are somewhat complicated. In the Western Church, Easter has not fallen on the earliest of the 35 possible dates, March 22, since 1818, and will not do so again until 2285. It will, however, fall on March 23 in 2008, but will not do so again until 2160. Easter last fell on the latest possible date, April 25, in 1943 and will next fall on that date in 2038. However, it will fall on April 24, just one day before this latest possible date, in 2011.

The cycle of Easter dates repeats after exactly 5,700,000 years, with April 19 being the most common date, happening 220,400 times, or 3.9% compared to a median for all dates of 189,525 times, or 3.3%.

Interesting, eh?  :)

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely and happy Easter. We're going to Sea World, and I'm going Swimming with the Seals!!!  CAN'T WAIT! I'm SO excited it's not funny, and the kids are seriously jealous! hehe

See you all later,

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

thecfarm

Grandkids and parents will get here about 1.The egg hunt will start on at 1:01.   :D   Having a few people over,which is good.
Happy Easter to all of you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

zopi

Happy Easter! the Easter Bunny (tm) got busted this morning because SOMEBODY wasn't in bed where she was supposed to be...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Coon

So was it then an Evil Easter Bunny? ;)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

DoubleD

Happy Easter to everybody
Wannabe a sawmiller

isawlogs

Must of been good , I got me a new horse to deal with  ;D

I will soon start the training .  digin1   digin1
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Warbird

metalspinner

Happy Easter!

From church this morning...

:) :)
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Crawfish

Thank You Sponsors!