iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawmill software

Started by BKuznicki, August 03, 2017, 12:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BKuznicki

I'm looking for some kind of computer software that can calculate board footage of logs/lumber and weight of logs/lumber. Would like it to do other things also but that is the bare minimum for now. Thanks for looking.
NoJesusNoPeaceKnowJesusKnowPeace

kenfrommaine

On the left side down the bottom, the forestry tool box. Should have the answers you are looking for.

BKuznicki

Well hot dog!! Thank much! That's exactly what I was needing.
NoJesusNoPeaceKnowJesusKnowPeace

WV Sawmiller

I'll be glad to send you an exel spread sheet I use to tally my bf when cutting. I sometimes use it as an invoice to the customer. You can modify it all you want. Send me a PM if you'd like me to send you one. I have posted it here before.

The tool box is also what I use for log weight and such. Good luck.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

redbeard

Saw log calculator pro
Is a app that is very useful you can customize, Talley and send calculations to your customers
There are free ones also.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Ohio_Bill

Quote from: redbeard on August 03, 2017, 11:08:41 PM
Saw log calculator pro
Is a app that is very useful you can customize, Talley and send calculations to your customers
There are free ones also.

I use it also with tags for inventory . great program
Bill
USAF Veteran  C141 Loadmaster
LT 40 HDD42-RA   , Allis Chalmers I 500 Forklift , Allis Chalmers 840 Loader , International 4300 , Zetor 6245 Tractor – Loader ,Bob Cat 763 , Riehl Steel Edger

Thank You Sponsors!