Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

You can drive to it in the Winnebago. ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Don P

Shoot, you can drive IN it in the 'bago  :D

sawdust

Yep, 500 miles to civilization.
comforting the afflicted and afflicting the comfortable.

SwampDonkey

If it's in the middle of a reservation it's my understanding that you wouldn't be able to buy it or own the land anyway. They built a big resort here on a reserve. It still sits idle after 10 years and the band office got moved from an old building over into the new lodge. They get $16 M from the feds a year and do as they wish with it, no strings attached.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Patty

Although I could live in that house if I HAD to, I would never spend $25,000,000 to do so.

If I had that money, I would buy land. I first would buy all the farms that surround my land. Then I would put in an airstrip, a hanger, and buy a nice plane. Then, if I had any money left, I would put in another pond behind our house. We have the spot all picked out for the perfect setting, we just need the neighbor's land to do so.  ::)

I figure that would probably take up the total $25 million. What would you guys do with that kind of money?
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

leweee

Quote from: Patty on January 18, 2008, 09:42:17 AM
What would you guys do with that kind of money?

8)SPEND IT 8)

buy a yellow JEEP from a woman in Iowa.....An pay way too much for it !!!!!! ;D
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Norm

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

PineNut

Does the electric meter have a lubrication system on it?

Jeff

Much better deal here and more elegant in my opinion. Use to be Barbara Mandrells Log House

http://www.larryfrankenbach.com/fontanel/
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DWM II

I didnt see the price, but I did like that home much better. I also think thats the same house used in the shooting of the CMT program "Gone Country". I was impressed with it when I saw it on television.
Stewardship Counts!

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Lud

She got tired of it after a while too....nice as it is and nicer than the first.  IF you could buy it I'd suppose you'd have the staff to clean it and secure it.  So where's the privacy living in a compound?  It'd feel like a prison after a while.

Status seems to be an incurable disease.........
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

semologger

I liked the fireplace. how many rank of wood so yall think it wood take to heat 55,000 sq feet. I think i would take the place with 450 acres.

How many logs did those homes have in them. I bet a guy with a draw knife was tired after a days work there.

Thank You Sponsors!