iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Handy Tool

Started by randy d, September 04, 2020, 02:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randy d

Handy tools will try to post pic of tractor and grapple and saw mill. Tractor is 2010 John Deere 4320 compact grapple is CID tool and would not want to be with out it and a good size spruce log 10' long and 2019 LT28 works great. Randy

randy d

Sorry pic didn't post i have it in my gallery. randy

KenMac

My tractorand grapple are my most useful tools. I wouldn't want to try and mill without them.  8)
Cook's AC3667t, Cat Claw sharpener, Dual tooth setter, and Band Roller, Kubota B26 TLB, Takeuchi TB260C

Don P

Walnut Beast

Looks nice 👍. Looks like you can see through on the bottom. That's handy. On my grapple bucket I got a removable floor for that same thing

Walnut Beast

If your looking for a really good grapple bucket that you can do many things with check out Demo Dozer buckets. I've had many different ones and this one is AWESOME. The owner that designed it. and the company in Iowa that builds them are good people 

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

randy d

Don P thanks for posting plc for me. Randy

randy d

To day we sawed that log hit a couple of pitch pockets and it was warm enough that pitch ran like water  what a mess that was about the worst i have seen. but other wise the log sawed really good. Randy

Thank You Sponsors!