Info?

Started by Thomasjw4, December 20, 2020, 10:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomasjw4

Is anyone else having a hard time getting the info they requested?  i have been waiting more than a month, my dad has been waiting longer. 

DesertHobo

Any luck since your post?

I've had a decent time going back and forth with one of their sales people. I spoke with a customer service rep first, that was a few weeks ago. The salesperson took over after that.

Thomasjw4

Yep, i got a hold of them a few months ago, and already have my mill. 😁

DesertHobo

Nice! What did you end up with?

Thomasjw4

LM 29 V2. just started cutting with it and i am more than happy with it!

DesertHobo

I'm glad it worked out for you. Hoping mine will be ready for pickup soon.

Happy sawing!

1countryboy

same issues and its mid august.   I needed parts for a HD36 "brain"  and they quoted me to UPgrade $2200.   The part i need is a $119 dollar part.   Very poor customer support, sad, the mill is top notch.  Doesn t work with out that part!!!  Waiting to see if they finally give me an answer.  
Ohio Certified Tree Farm, Ohio Centennial Farms, Ashland County Soil Conservation Award., USDA/ASCS/FSA forest management(TSI) 1963 to present, retired educator, NOT retired farmer and a real farm shop to fix all my old equipment.

1countryboy

Update.  Got answer from a Treavor at Norwood.  Says he is a teck.  Told me i can not get that part from norwood and I should stop asking.  Must have hit a sore spot.  ;) :D ;D
Wow, great PR with customers that spend a bundle on the HD36.   

Issue is He must not know much.  Google and find that part thru Amazon for 119 dollars and shipped and installed in less than a week.   Cheap fix vs his remedy.

If any of you have the HD36 with the "brain"  and corded remote.   You can get all 3 of the boards, etc on line.  NOT from norwood.   Their fix.......Upgrade 2200 plus.   Wonder if he works on a commission like used car sales guys. :D

No issue with the quality of the product
Issues are with customer service.   

Ohio Certified Tree Farm, Ohio Centennial Farms, Ashland County Soil Conservation Award., USDA/ASCS/FSA forest management(TSI) 1963 to present, retired educator, NOT retired farmer and a real farm shop to fix all my old equipment.