iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

This is for Norm and all you other farmers

Started by Warbird, June 28, 2012, 12:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kansas

Interesting story about that song and the family that did it. The Kansas City Star had a story on it this morning. 400,000 views in about a day. Here is the link to the story.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/06/27/3679943/saline-county-brothers-parody.html#storylink=omni_popular

Patty

Great video Warbird!   Those boys did a fine job.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Norm

Cool! Thanks James, much appreciated.  :)

Kansas thanks for the link to the story, those are some great young guys. Proud to be a farmer myself.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Warbird

Thanks for posting the article about the video, Kansas.  Cool story!  I had no idea there was an entire story behind it.  Great group of guys.

westyswoods

Makes one feel good and puts a smile on your face. Just shows not all kids are sit on your butt video junkies.

Thanks Westy
Stay Safe and Be Healthy
Westy

sawwood

Thanks Warbird for the video and Kansas for the link to the story. It bring back
memories of when i was in High School and worked on some of the farms in the
summer. I helped bale hay and and outher chores around the farm. Then we would
jump in the pond to swim, no town pool for us. Again thanks for the memories.

Lester
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Kansas

Thought it was a wonderful video and story.

In other news, I walked over to the dryland field of corn the neighbor has just outside my office. Think we need a priest to perform last rites. Or maybe an exorcism.

Holmes

Think like a farmer.

Jeff

That was a pleasure to watch and listen to unlike the original incarnation of that song.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ernie

Thanks Warbird and Kansas.  A bit bigger scale than my peasant holding.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

SamB

Very refreshing, enjoyed both the video and the article, thanks for posting.     :)

chevytaHOE5674

Thanks for sharing it was much better than the original.

WH_Conley

I guess I lead a sheltered life, what was the original? If it is not of the era of Jennings or Cash I am lost.
Bill

Warbird

The original was a pop/crap song that was very popular for a time.  You aren't missing much.

Norm

I see the vid is up to 2 million views this morning. Hope he's signed up for making money off this.

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Bogue Chitto

Cool video, will show my boys. They like to work. ;D ;D

Thank You Sponsors!