iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Up and down and I think I know why

Started by Jeff, January 21, 2003, 05:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Our visits last week were an all time high, but posting was way down. I think its cause of the Tom and Jeff take a walk on the green side thread in forestry and logging.

Yer all over there at the enviro site postin aint cha?

GREENIES! :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tillaway

I've been out of town recently, and yea... I've been reading but not posting over there.  Seem Mr. Staples and company have that pretty well covered. 8)
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

OneWithWood

Let's see . . . ground has finally been firm enough to get something done around the property,  been working on taxes :(,  weather got real cold and firewood stack got real small, the FF site slowed to a crawl this morning,  just ain't had a whole lot to say lately.  I certainly haven't had time to surf other sites ::) :P
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Noble_Ma

I went over there and read most of the posts.  I never did post anything because you can't talk to people with closed minds.  It's kind of like banging you head against a brick wall, it feels so good when you stop ;D  Besides I think you guys made plenty of good points and didn't need any help.

dan-l-b

Noble_ma, I've read a number of your posts and you seem very open minded to me :D :D :D

ADfields

Could it be that thay got a "cant find the server" message? :-/
Andy

Jeff

Here is why the forum and a couple other hundred thousand websites have suffered problems since the 21st.

All times are U.S. Central Time (GMT -06)

Date   1/22/2003
Time   2:34:00 PM
Subject   DALLAS - DDoS Attacks - INFORMATION PLEASE READ.  
Status   Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE - 1/22/03 - 2:34CST - DDoS Resolved, blocked and filtered out from our network. The Dallas CDC-01 network has suffered from 3 DDoS (distributed denial of services attacks) in the last 24 hours. The FBI has been contacted and they are actively seeking the offending attacker(s). Additionally, all of our upstream providers are blocking the offending IP addresses and are capturing log information and have sent those to the FBI for prosecution. We apologize for ANY AND ALL inconveniences this may have caused you. We are working around the clock to stop, catch, and prosecute the offending attacker(s). We sincerely appreciate your patience in this matter.  

ADfields

:'(THE GIG IS UP! :o :o   Sorry jeff!  No need to call the FBI on me. :o    I wont hep yea NOOOOOO more!!

Texas Ranger

JeffB, how many Texans have you T'd off? :o
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

The problem lies in how many people the Texicans p'd off. They are after YOU. Must make ya feel special Don that I chose my servers from a Texican based Company.

Norm

We run a couple of secure servers for our web sites and have been having tons of problems with hackers trying to get into our system lately. Probably 15-20% of our reqests are hackers. Keeping them blocked has gotten to be a pain in the a**. Seems that south of us is having the most problems. A couple of big routers have been running slow and a couple denial of service attacks on a couple of others. Makes a person a little paranoid at times.

Thank You Sponsors!