iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Iron Man

Started by Warbird, May 02, 2008, 06:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

Anybody planning on watching the new movie Iron Man?  I used to collect comics back in the day and freely admit I'm a sucker for super hero movies.  This one looks particularly good.

*edit* fixed typo - changed to Iron "Man"

sgtmaconga

I'm in. i don't like who they picked to plat tony stark but they could have done worse.
Measure twice cut once

Warbird

I won't know for sure if I like him in the role until I see the movie but I agree, they coulda done a lot worse.  The previews looks awesome, tho.  Big armor, big weapons, and big explosions.  Pretty hard to mess that up.  ;D

sgtmaconga

makes you want to blow something up
Measure twice cut once

semologger

I plan on takin my 6 year old son to it. I want to watch it more than him prob. I found a couple of sites i can watch movies for free online. Alot are new releases that are in the theaters. Some of them are old movies. My lil sis works in a movie store, I can get movies  for free any anytime. We need to have a tread on movies on here. Anyone want to start one? Or is there one already?

sgtmaconga

don't know. BTW did you know there making another star trek movie?
Measure twice cut once

LeeB

Lindy and paul want to go see it at the Imax. They said they would wait for me to get home, so I guess that means I wanna go to. I'm more interested in the new Star Trek. Tell me more about it.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Paschale

I saw it today--I think it's very good, and Robert Downey, Jr. does a great job.  Since I've always been a fan of Gyneth Paltrow, that was a bonus, and Jeff Bridges is great too.  No real weak links in the movie, though it's not Oscar caliber--it's just a great ride with great special effects.

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

sgtmaconga

Measure twice cut once

Warbird

Iron Man was a very good movie.  We watched it last night.  For a secular movie these days, it wasn't nearly as bad as I'd feared it might be.  The explosions and the big armor were pretty cool.  The CG was amazing.

Thank You Sponsors!