iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Silvatech setworks

Started by tpottle, August 19, 2019, 09:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tpottle

I have a forestall circular sawmill with Silvatec setworks.  The setworks are acting up.  Just getting garbage on the screen need any help available.

Escavader

Weve had to change our silva tech systems to something else.just aint any parts left anywhere anymore.most mills have had to do this.good luck
Alan Bickford
Hammond lumber company/Yates American A20 planer with dbl profilers Newman feed table multiple saw trimmer destacker automatic stacking machine Baker resaw MS log corner machine  4 large capacity Nyles dehumidification kilns JCB 8000 lb forklifts woodmizer lt 15 and mp100 and blower

tpottle

I What setworks did you change to?  Do you still have your old silvatech parts?

tpottle

Does anyone out there have any silvatech parts

Dave Shepard

Welcome to the Forum! Where are you located?  My grandfather and his brother were two of the founders of Forestall.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

tpottle

We are located in Pembroke, Maine. That is interesting.  We are happy with the mill. Your Grandfather and Uncle did a great job.

dgdrls

Silvatech Setworks in Sawmills and Milling

try the link above or look on sawmill and milling board for the other silvatech thread

D

ellmoe

I may  have some parts , probably nothing that was on the carriage , though . That was scrapped. 
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

tpottle

I sent you a pm.  Where are you located.

Ron Wenrich

Did you check for any worn wires in the pantograph?  If you have a short in them, you'll probably get garbage on the screen.  Should also check your relays and make sure your donut isn't touching the rod.  

Check the last post:  http://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=101197.0  A man with more information than I have. 

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

tpottle

Thanks, I will do a more thorough check of the wires most everything has chafing gear but you never know.  Everyone we have encountered with this problem has been extremely helpful.  Nice to be in an industry with kind helpful people.

Thank You Sponsors!