iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where to start...how did you learn?

Started by Mesquite Man, October 24, 2002, 10:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MM

I guess I could have built "Wanda"!! I sure have welded and built my share. Most people here in Indy call me a redneck.. Go figure. They think because I don't live in the big city and like the smell of cow s@#$ that makes me a redneck. We have one guy in accounting, he always ask how smart I am. Because, I fight traffic and drive 71 miles one way to work!
M.L. Morrow
812/614-1825

Tom

A good answer to that is "Because that is where Home is".  A lot of people give up a "home" to move closer to "work" and have to replace it with "just a house".

Jeff

Matthew welcome. You need a user pic. Can I getcha one? Huh, can I can I ? PLEEEASE
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Scott_R

Wrong color Jeff. Better see if you can find a can of WM touch up paint! Scott

Jeff

MM

Jeff,

That looks like it will fit me fine!!!! Make sure it stays the same color!  :D
M.L. Morrow
812/614-1825

ARKANSAWYER

Now Matt that is a cool pic.  Jeff is a talented man and can saw too.

People ask me why I live where I do and it is easy.  I can sleep with the windows open, leave the keys in the truck and do pert near anything I please as long as my wife says it is OK. ;D  I personally wished more people lived in the city.
  ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

wiam

Alot of us in northern VT would agree with you ARKANSAWYER

Wiam

smwwoody

Why would you want to take the keys out of the truck?  thye might get lost ;D
Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

woodmills1

It might sound strange living as close to population as I do, but I can get away with the no locks and keys in the truck here.  In fact never locked anything at the previous house and the barn never had a front door while I was there.  There are at least 8 Home depots and 10 wallmarts in a 15 mile circle from my house.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!