iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New mill owner

Started by 4horse, February 06, 2019, 05:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4horse

I just purchased a brand new WM LT28 with the log deck package and power feed. Ive been lurking on here for two years and doing the usual interweb schooling. I purchased mainly for my own use milling an almost endless supply of doug fir and lodgepoles. To say we are excited to get rolling is an understatement. Lucky to have so much knowledge in one place, thanks to everybody that didnt even know they helped me!
WM LT28, CASE SV250 skidsteer, Ford A66 wheel loader(For Sale).

mddillon78

Congrats!!! Be sure to share your experience with us.   We would love to see photos.
Michael Dillon
Dillons Woodworks - New Hampshire
Custom Sawmilling and Woodworks
Dillonswoodworks
Dillonswoodworks - YouTube

Bruno of NH

Let us know how you like the mill.
Welcome
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

GAB

Quote from: 4horse on February 06, 2019, 05:15:06 PMthanks to everybody that didnt even know they helped me!
Welcome to the FF.
Concerning you last statement: Your Welcome.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

hacknchop

Welcome to the forum looking forward to hearing from you in the future, seems to me that every member adds to the abundance of knowledge and experience in one way or another.
Often wrong never indoubt

samandothers

Congrats on the new toy!  Have fun making saw dust.

Magicman

Welcome.  Now finish filling in your profile so that we will know/remember where you are and what sawmill you have.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Downstream

Welcome to the club.  Do you already have a list of projects?  Lets hear about a few.
EZ Boardwalk Jr,  Split Second Kinetic logsplitter, Granberg Alaskan Chainsaw Mill, Stihl 660 and 211, Logrite 60" cant hook, Dixie 32 Tongs

doc henderson

recomendations will be more suited to you, if we know more about you. :laugh:  Welcome
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

firefighter ontheside

Welcome aboard!  These folks have sure helped me!
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Dad2FourWI

Congrats!!! Sounds like fun!  ;D

We enjoy every day we get to make dust!!!

We love to look at pics.......  :)
LT-40, LT-10, EG-50, Bobcat T750 CTL, Ford 1910 tractor, tree farmer

4horse

Wont actually have the mill for about 6 more weeks. We are, however, going to start tipping over trees and hauling them to the yard this weekend. Hoping to get a pile before the pitch starts to build up this spring.

I believe I got all my details added to the profile!
WM LT28, CASE SV250 skidsteer, Ford A66 wheel loader(For Sale).

Crossroads

Welcome to to forum, enjoy the new toy and good luck sleeping for the next 6 weeks 😁
With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

Dad2FourWI

QuoteWont actually have the mill for about 6 more weeks.
I bet that is going to feel like a couple of long weeks!!!  :D

Sounds like a plan.... must be warmer in Wyoming... it is still -4 F at 10 AM !  >:( ... actually the thing that is keeping us from doing more right now is all the ice under the snow... makes everything so much more difficult!

While you are waiting, do some searches on youtube and watch and learn... there are some great vids out there if you take the time... and down on the lower right of the video area in "settings" you can increase the playback speed - a real time-saver! LOL!  ;D

Again, congrats on the mill!!
LT-40, LT-10, EG-50, Bobcat T750 CTL, Ford 1910 tractor, tree farmer

Thank You Sponsors!