iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Searching reliable distributor of 48" .404" pitch chainsaw bar!

Started by Dan Wilson, September 21, 2019, 01:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Wilson

I am a new member searching for a 48" .404" pitch bar for a 090 style chainsaw!
I run a Yuzhoukee YZ105 which is a 105cc saw with a Granburg type chainsaw sawmill!
The mill has a capacity up to 48" and I would like to increase my capacity from 41" Stihl bar to 48" in order
 for processing larger diameter pine and oak logs!
In addition I would like information on a source for a true 48" ripping chain that also supplies drive links and
 master links for sale as well!
I am located in Southeast Texas looking for local or ONLINE vendors.
Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Dan

HolmenTree

Can't help you with  suppliers but here's a nifty setup for milling.
This is a GB double end bar.

Making a living with a saw since age 16.

hedgerow

Have your checked with Madsen's out in Centralia WA 360-736-1336 I would think they would be able to help you. 

mredden

48 seems to be an off-size, but remember that a 48" chainsaw mill can take a bar about 6 inches longer than the mill width.

Look for 50" or 52" Canon makes a 50" 404 063. I think you can get them from Bailey's - but pricey. Not sure about bar mount, but plate adapters can me made.

Al_Smith

A long bar on occasion pops up on flea bay .I have a 42" on a Stihl 084 and a 48" that fits a Homelite 2100S plus a McCulloch 125 I got from there rather cheap .A new bar would be like the national debt .Other than that just Google it ,they are out there .

GARose

Quote from: Dan Wilson on September 21, 2019, 01:11:36 PM
I am a new member searching for a 48" .404" pitch bar for a 090 style chainsaw!
I run a Yuzhoukee YZ105 which is a 105cc saw with a Granburg type chainsaw sawmill!
The mill has a capacity up to 48" and I would like to increase my capacity from 41" Stihl bar to 48" in order
for processing larger diameter pine and oak logs!
In addition I would like information on a source for a true 48" ripping chain that also supplies drive links and
master links for sale as well!
I am located in Southeast Texas looking for local or ONLINE vendors.
Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!

Thank You Sponsors!