iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Meteorologist

Started by Captain, February 11, 2010, 05:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I'm thinking about hunting dinosaurs this summer.  Open season, I think.

beenthere

I heard that too... and we are sharing the global warming with everyone.  ;D

Sorry that it is making quebecnewf's winter so tough on him getting his wood out.  ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SwampDonkey

I told Newf not to get his hopes up the way them lows have been spinning around Newfoundland all winter, throwing warm air along the north Atlantic and keeping the snow down in DC. ;D

CBC climatologist said it was going to be below normal temps this winter? Where? :D My light bill was $40 less than last Jan and it's under $100 bucks, plus 3% rate hike since then. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Tom

You have to flip that little on/off switch on the wall to the on position before they charge you, Swamp.  :D

SwampDonkey

That's only part of it. I meant to whole power bill. I have fridge, hot water and stove like everyone else, furnace and shop power tools. ;D

Of course we have to have a little fun tormenting. But, snow sleds go a whole lot easier in snow downhill and they pull a lot cheaper on man power. ;) ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Tom

You have a fridge?   Y'all must've had one of those New York style Yankee salesmen come through one time. They can sell one of those things to an eskimo.  What you do with it is stick that black string looking thing into the wall socket if the sun comes out and it'll keep your food from spoiling till the temperature drops back to normal again.

Thank You Sponsors!