iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hello from the magnolia state

Started by valley, September 26, 2012, 09:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Migal

:) Welcome to the Forestry Forum Valley  8)
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

Magicman

Quote from: valley on September 30, 2012, 09:53:48 AM
your a fellow msipian 
Yup, and there are several members fairly close to you.  You will be invited to come down for the "Chickin Crispin" in the Spring.   :) 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

valley

Quote from: Magicman on September 30, 2012, 03:12:06 PM
Quote from: valley on September 30, 2012, 09:53:48 AM
your a fellow msipian 
Yup, and there are several members fairly close to you.  You will be invited to come down for the "Chickin Crispin" in the Spring.   :)
Sounds good
Have a great day unless you have other plans !!!

valley

Magicman

Quote from: valley on September 26, 2012, 09:54:59 PMI'm currently building a mill shed and got a lot of ideas from here will post pics when I figure out how
:)  Looks like you figured out how to post a picture of the sawmill shed that you are building.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

valley

Quote from: Magicman on September 30, 2012, 10:29:40 PM
Quote from: valley on September 26, 2012, 09:54:59 PMI'm currently building a mill shed and got a lot of ideas from here will post pics when I figure out how
:)  Looks like you figured out how to post a picture of the sawmill shed that you are building.
Yea I did but took all day it seemed like and now I can't seem to do it again oh we'll guess I can work on the pic stuff on another rainy day

WDH

Now that you have your gallery set up, you got it made.  Go to "My Gallery" and click "Upload File".  Select the folder (you probably only have one folder in your gallery at this point  :)) and then hit browse to find the pic on your computer.  Click the pic, and, presto!

To insert pic in a post, start the post, then click the blue banner at the bottom of the text box that says "Click here to add Photos to post".  Open your gallery, click on the pic, and go about halfway down the page of the open pic, and click where is says "Insert Image in Post".  Click that and the pic will be in the post.  Go back to the open post and click the preview button to get a look at it before you post. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

valley

Thanks I will try I'm actually hoping to be able to do this from I phone I posted the other pic from I pad . Where is my galleries at ?

WDH

High on the left side of the page, just above the Sponsor Banners, is the Photo Galleries Tab.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

valley

Quote from: WDH on October 01, 2012, 11:09:55 PM
High on the left side of the page, just above the Sponsor Banners, is the Photo Galleries Tab.
Got it thanks I uploade iCab mobile on I phone I did a search and found where it will let me upload to this forum will see how this works

valley

Quote from: WDH on October 01, 2012, 11:09:55 PM
Ok this is just not working i seem to be doing something wrong two evenings now I have been trying to add pics to my gallery with no luck have done many searches I have an I phone s4 and an I pad can't seem to get anywhere with either one my wife even went and bought for dummy books on both devices and they just explain how to sinc with a computer any advice would be much appreciated thanks

redbeard

Valley what works for me is when I have my pic in my gallery on my phone I will email it to my self and it allows me to reduce it and it shows up on my downloads. Then when iam making a post on the forum  I use the one pic at a time or file down loader then it will say down ( load successful) wait a moment and pic will appear then go down to where it says add pic to post and click on that. iam sure there is a short cut but iam use to clicking previous page button and backing up till I get back to page where iam posting and then I see image has been added to post. Reading what I just wrote is confusing me also. But I hope this helps.
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

valley

trying another pi this time from laptop

valley

Quote from: valley on October 03, 2012, 07:38:55 PM
trying another pi this time from laptop

this is a pavillion i built cutting averything from the woods to the ridgecap

Magicman

There is no limit to the satisfaction gained from turning a tree into a building.   :)

Thank You Sponsors!