iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The eclipse

Started by thecfarm, September 27, 2015, 09:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

It's about half way now.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

beenthere

Thanks thecfarm. Good reminder, or I may have missed it.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

caveman

Too cloudy to see here.  I was looking forward to it.
Caveman

thecfarm

The moon is covered over.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Glenn1

We are taking a few days visiting Boston and it was certainly a sight.  Not a cloud in the sky!
Vacutherm IDry, Nyle 53 Kiln, New Holland Skid Steer, Kaufman Gooseneck Trailer, Whitney 32A Planer

sawguy21

We can't see it this far west, the moon has not yet risen.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ljohnsaw

Clouds cleared just before 8pm (max eclipse)!  Pretty cool.  The one that was something like 32 years ago my wife and I were watching from a hot tub at our apartment complex.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

WV Sawmiller

Thanks. Been a long time since I saw one. We have crystal clear skies in West Yellowstone Montana at this time so it is coming through great. Wife has her camera on tripod with one of her long lenses working on photographing it.

(Note to self - don't walk outside barefooted over metal grates again.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Thank You Sponsors!