iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Debarker and auto clutch

Started by stumpy, April 07, 2010, 07:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stumpy

I know I could just call Woodmizer, but I wanted to try the new and improved Forum.  Does anyone know if the debarker and auto clutch will work on a 1995 LT40 hydraulic?
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

pineywoods

de-barker, maybe. autoclutch nope
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Chuck White

I know that the debarker will work, because I have one on my mill.
Check my signature, we have the same year and model mill.

I am not sure about the autoclutch, but it seems I've heard the mill would have to be 1997 or newer.  Not sure though.  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sparks

Debarker....YES        Autoclutch......NO
\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

Chuck White

If you can swing it, get a debarker, it's worth it's weight in gold.
You will saw a lot more lumber before the blade needs changing, I'd say double or real close.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!