iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

EZ Boardwalk Jr. Trailer Package

Started by justallan1, April 05, 2019, 10:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justallan1

After how long I've had my EZ Boardwalk Jr and all the bragging that I've done about it, the trailer Package is the one thing that I've always said I was uneasy about. Up until today I've always used my 4-wheeler to move it and it sure felt tippy behind the 4-wheeler.
Today I hooked it up to my work truck and pulled it about 20 miles on a gravel road with a little washboard going on, then up a two track with deep ruts in some areas and it really surprised me how good it stuck to the ground.
On the gravel washboard I was going 30-35 mph  and it stayed right behind me and had zero bounce. I was happily surprised.
On the two track where I was worried about it getting tippy it stuck right to the ground and crossing deep ruts had very little bounce and settled right down afterwards.
I don't know what it would do on the highway, but am sure impressed with what I saw today.

jaygtree

the ez boardwalk folks personally delivered mine which was approximately a 400 mile drive. from that i would assume the trailer pkg is well engineered. i have only pulled mine around with a 4wheeler too. did you paint yours black?  jg
i thought i was wrong once but i wasn't.   atv, log arch, chainsaw and ez boardwalk jr.

justallan1

I felt that after having publicly doubting how this thing would pull on here several times, that I needed to get on here and take back those words. When you're man enough to talk something down or cause folks concern about a product, you'd better be man enough to stand up and admit you were wrong.

jaygtree,
There was a mix-up in the shipping and I was sent someone else's mill that was custom ordered. The shipping company did quite the number on the new paint, so instead of shipping it back to Missouri, repainting it and then shipping it to the rightful owner, I paid a few bucks more for all the upgrades that were with this mill and kept it. When I ordered mine I didn't want tracks, electric start or the trailer package. Believe this for sure, EZ Boardwalk treated me fantastic on this deal.

Thank You Sponsors!