iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

iDry Kiln

Started by D6c, March 26, 2021, 11:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D6c

I see the price of iDry kilns is going up at the end of the month.  I've been reading about them and considering getting one but not sure if I can make the decision soon enought to get the old price.

One thing that I've been thinking about is where I could put it.  The fully heated shop space I have is really too tight.  I have unheated building space but it needs to be in at least moderatly heated space. 

Got to thinking....would the small iDry fit in a 20' shipping container with enough room to operate it?  I don't see any outside dimensions it the specs.  A container could be found that has doors on both ends, or even one that that has end doors and a side that opens up.

boonesyard

Not sure if it would fit in a shipping container. 

One thing to think about if you're putting it in a shop is the heat it gives off (which I did not originally think about). In the winter, this thing will heat a 40 x 60 shop but in the summer it gets real warm in there. I will eventually build it's own building.
LT50 wide
Riehl Steel Edger
iDRY Standard kiln
BMS 250/BMT 250
JD 4520 w/FEL
Cat TH255 Telehandler
lots of support equipment and not enough time

"I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time"

japarker4

Hey everyone...I'm not as active here as I probably should be. I just wanted to say thank you for all the support. 

Happy Drying, 

Jim

Thank You Sponsors!