iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

advanced setworks troubleshooting 1600tk

Started by mpcolcla, September 10, 2021, 12:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpcolcla

Set Home Stuck on 1"

Everything was working fine, manually adjusting height using 'set home' button for each cut. Was cutting a very large in diameter log, maxed out height of mill. Reset 'set home' button display, 1 inch. Then my display was stuck on 1 inch when manually adjusting height up and down. All movement was with hydraulic handle. 

Checked all wires for corrosion, opened control setworks box, everything looks fine and in place. Opened encoder box and checked cannon plug, everything looks good there as well. Is there anyway to test if the encoder box is working properly? 

Larry

Call TK.

A couple of weeks ago my setworks was intermittent.  Talked with Mike and he gave me a laundry list of things to check.  Turned out my problem was a broke fuse wire (not burnt).  Quick fix.

Welcome to the forum!
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

ladylake

Could be encoder trouble, did you make a cover so the exhaust doesn't blow on the encoder when the head is way up.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Thank You Sponsors!