ebay AUCTION to support our forum-Maple Syrup!

Started by Jeff, January 01, 2006, 07:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I have listed Mr and Mrs and the young stump_jumpers auction item tonight so it will end next Sunday evening. Its a quart of Maple Syrup that they produced!  Get your bids in early because this is some good stuff!

Here is a photo of the young Stump Jumpers displaying their syrup. I know they were real excited for this to get started. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4430375681

As soon as our other current auction ends on the 2nd, I will make our auction link point here. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Stump Jumper

We would like to say a special Thank you to our label designer Jeff B.   8) 8)
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

highpockets

I may not get it but someone is going to pay for it. Of course I do not know much about the value of this good stuff, I like it. 
Louisiana Country boy
homemade mill, 20 h.p. Honda & 4 h.p. for hydraulics.  8 hydraulic circuits, loads, clamps, rotates, etc.

pigman

Already 5 different bidders. Seems a lot of people like maple syrup. 8)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Corley5

8) 8)  Sooo whose Perenniallady ???  Whoever you are you need a set of FF mugs ;) ;D ;D :) :) :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

getoverit

I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Paschale

Hey...I like the label!   8)  And right now...I'm the high bidder!   ;D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

Come on guys lets get biddin!
This is liquid GOLD! 8) ;) 
The boss even designed the label. 8)

It is for a good cause you know. ;)

The kids even helped to make it. :)

I know that there is someone out there with a biggggggg sweeeeet toooooth.
Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

oakiemac

I just bid on it :) :)
I can't wait to pour some Michigan Maple syrup on my Michigan blueberry pancakes. Then I'll have some good ole Michigan pork sausage from the pig we slaughtered last year. With all this good Michigan grub why would anyone want to live anywhere else? ???
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

farmerdoug

Oakie, you better put some gritz in there too or the South will rise on us again. 8) :D

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

asy

Quote from: oakiemac on January 02, 2006, 10:40:35 PM
With all this good Michigan grub why would anyone want to live anywhere else? ???

Coz it's COLD THERE!!!

hehe

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Frank_Pender

Is there going to be more than one jar available? :'(
Frank Pender

beenthere

You can bid on this one Frank. They'll send it to whoever bids the highest.   :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Percy

Right now, Im the highest bidder.....Bwahahahahahahahahahahah...... :D :D :D :D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

oakiemac

All right Percy! You out bid me but it ain't over with yet. That jug o' syrup has to stay in the state of Michigan.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

oakiemac

BTW Asy, It ain't cold here. Today it was darn near 43 degrees. I had to take off my coat when I was out sawing. I think it is almost too hot. I hate sweating ;)

mike_van

Jeff, I would donate a quart of light amber made by me here in Ct., if you would like - email or pm and let me know - Mike Van
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

Paschale

Quote from: oakiemac on January 03, 2006, 04:34:51 PM
it ain't over with yet. That jug o' syrup has to stay in the state of Michigan.

You're right Oakie...that jug o' syrup's got to stay in the state of Michigan.   :D :D :D

It's mine for now...   ;)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Percy

OK Who is Mobilesaw??? Putem up ;D Scoffin muh syrop, ;D Im gonna check the wallet and make that Mapull serup a foreign delicasy as far as you Yanks/rebs are concerned.   

*miniutes pass*

Hahahahahah, The serup is Canada bound as of this writing...Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah :D

Frank_Pender

Well. Percy, it looks as though you are sugar syrup out of luck at this moment. :'( :-[
Frank Pender

Percy

Quote from: Frank_Pender on January 03, 2006, 09:02:33 PM
Well. Percy, it looks as though you are sugar syrup out of luck at this moment. :'( :-[
Say What???? Im still the one ....I think.... IM droolin anyways.... :D

beenthere

I think the left coast is going to make a play on getting that syrup out of Michigan.  :) ::)

Nice of the young stump_jumpers to offer this prized maple syrup in behalf of the FF. Doin good there.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Stump Jumper

We are sitting here enjoying the fight to whether the syrup stays in Michigan or leaves the country.  smiley_blue_bounce smiley_biggrin01
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Percy

Good morning Campers ;D I see Im still the "winner", Bwahahahahahahaha :D :D :D
this is good for me 8). I may even try GRITS again, as Ive read if you slop enuff high dollar syrop on them(grits),  a normal person can almost keep em down.. :D :D

Jeff

Thats CANE syrup. FOr goodness sake man, don't waste maple syrup on grits!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30